Cherry Blossom Manor Care Home, German Road, Bramley Green, Hampshire, RG26 5GF
Up to £9.00 per hour
27th February 2019
28th March 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we’ll reward you when you join Barchester in this role and we will ensure you get to and from work safely – we provide transport to and from Basingstoke Station and Chineham Shopping Centre for Carers who are working long days (8am – 8pm) or nights (8pm – 8am).
We’re looking for professional, warm-hearted Care Assistants to join our friendly and welcoming team at Barchester’s Cherry Blossom Manor Care Home in Bramley Green. We are a 77-bed home where we empower our residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in a safe and comfortable setting. With a dedicated Memory Lane Community it has a friendly environment, excellent facilities and highly trained staff to ensure each and every individual is given superior attention.
There are no specific qualifications required to join the Barchester team as a Carer, but a level 2 or 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care would be advantageous.
In return for providing high-class care for our residents, we reward our employees with one of the best packages in the care sector, including:
• A Golden Hello of £500 is just one of the ways we’ll reward you when you join Barchester in this role
• Paid breaks
• Free meal during long shifts
• Over-time is paid at an enhanced rate
• Free uniform
• Free DBS check
• Free learning and development
• A week’s induction, shadow-shifts and a buddy-up scheme to help you settle into your new role
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• Retail and leisure savings
• Holiday and travel discounts
• Refer a Friend bonus schemes
This is a great opportunity to build your skills and career with one of the UK’s leading care providers and we’re looking forward to hearing from you.