Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Forest Hill Care Home, Forest Hill Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 0NZ
Competitive rates of pay and a £2000 Welcome Bonus are just some of the rewards of joining Forest Hill as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Care Home Clinical Lead at the outstanding Forest Hill Care Home in Worksop, you’ll use your compassion and experience to help deliver clinical care to the high standards we’re known for. We’ll look to you to make sure our care is in line with all regulations by doing everything from implementing our rigorous safeguarding policies to overseeing the creation of care plans. This is a role that will see you using your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, manage projects and evolve care levels to make sure every residents’ needs are met. As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you’ll make sure our team is updated with the latest clinical developments by providing coaching, training and mentoring that will engage and inspire them. As a Care Home Clinical Lead, you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
As Care Home Clinical Lead, you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification. Experience of gerontology is important too, as well as a strong awareness of both clinical policy frameworks and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. Dedicated and motivational, you’ll enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, which you’ll have demonstrated through successful clinical mentorship and performance management. Finally, like us, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred and compassionate approach to nursing.
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Automatic enrolment in our unique profit share scheme, where you will share in the commercial success of your care home
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.