Edgbaston Beaumont Care Community, 32 St James Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 2NX
24th July 2019
25th August 2019
Are you a passionate Home Manager who takes pride in delivering the highest quality of care? Are you looking to join one of the UK’s market leading healthcare providers renowned for being innovators of care and quality?
Edgbaston Beaumont Care Home is located in Birmingham. Despite its convenient city centre location, the Edgbaston Beaumont is set in beautiful leafy gardens, and is very quiet and peaceful. The ideal General Manager our team and residents are looking for is a proven and hands on clinical manager, with a person centred approach and strong leadership skills. A passionate individual who is confident and capable in leading, inspiring and motivating the team.
The committed team provide a range of accommodation and services, from luxury apartments for independent living, to the main house, which offers 24-hour nursing care. Edgbaston Beaumont is home to 30 residents, making the home small, distinctly personal and feels homely. The highly skilled and compassionate team work hard to provide a quality, personalised service to each and every resident.
As a General Manager you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care our residents deserve. Reporting into the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out creative marketing strategies.
Ideal experience and attributes:
• An experienced healthcare professional who is a proven and passionate manager
• An inspirational leader who can effectively lead a team
• Focussed on delivering the highest quality of care
• A registered manager with a solid background working within healthcare
• Able to create strong links within the local community
• Confident in building strong relationships with CCGs, CQC, and safeguarding
• Able to demonstrate successfully managing a commercial business within the private healthcare sector
• A hands on manager who is approachable, with a good blend of compassion and resilience
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best benefits packages in the healthcare sector:
• The opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary in bonus with our profit share scheme
• Automatic entry into Barchester’s Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
• 8% ER Pension Package
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee
If you are passionate and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a provider that delivers the quality of care you would expect for your loved ones, Barchester is a rewarding and empowering place to be.