Challoner House Care Home, 175 Winchester Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 2DU
Up to £12.50 per hour
27th August 2019
24th September 2019
Are you a qualified Chef looking for more of a work life balance whilst looking for an opportunity to make what you do matter?
Working as a bank Chef at Barchester Healthcare, you will have the opportunity to work with fresh seasonal produce and deliver first class restaurant quality food, all whilst having a work life balance.
We are currently looking for a bank Chef to help support our wonderful home in Eastleigh as well as other surrounding homes. Great opportunity to help support several teams and homes in delivering high quality fresh food.
Barchester is the only healthcare provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for by the Best Companies b-Heard Survey.
• A personable approach with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of residents
• A good understanding of nutrition
• Experience of working with fresh seasonal food
• NVQs/SVQs or City & Guilds equivalent
• Up to date food hygiene
• Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment within our home
• Confidence engaging with residents
• Strong kitchen management skills
• Work life balance - working days with alternate weekends
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Opportunity to showcase your talent at the annual Barchester Hospitality Awards
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
If you are a passionate chef who is keen to be part of a company that centres on celebrating life and making a difference, Barchester is the place to be.