Atfield House Care Home, St Johns Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 6UH
£9.50 - £10.50
10th May 2019
10th July 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a passionate Chef who enjoys delivering person centred hospitality? Are you looking for more of a work life balance and an opportunity to make what you do matter? We have a great opportunity for a passionate chef who is keen to deliver restaurant quality food whilst also making a difference to residents lives.
As a Chef at Barchester you will help provide first-class food and person centred hospitality that will enable us to deliver exceptional all-round care and support to residents. You'll create dishes that look and taste delicious, are nutritious and
The catering team offer a very home from home approach and all meals are cooked fresh each day. Good food plays a big part in all our lives, and the team at Barchester take real pride and passion to ensure that the best quality dining experience is being delivered to help support residents lead fulfilled lives. Our considerate and caring chefs are important personalities within our homes and are highly regarded, valued and popular with residents, families and staff.
Great opportunity to join an award winning company who work different to most. Barchester Healthcare is the only healthcare provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the Best Companies to Work for by the Best Companies b-Heard Survey.
The ideal Chef our home is looking for is a chef with proven experience working with fresh seasonal produce in creating wholesome home cooked meals.
We like to encourage our Chefs to get out of the kitchen to engage with residents, therefore strong interpersonal skills along with a personable approach is key.
• A proven chef who has creative flair
• Good nutritional understanding
• A positive and personable chef who is a proven leader
• Confident in helping motivate and inspire a catering team
• NVQ, City & Guilds 706 1/2 or equivalent would be ideal
• Good skills in audit control
• Experience working in a similar contract catering role within a fresh food environment
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
If you’d like to use your culinary and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.