Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Castle Rise Care Home, Wawne Road, Sutton, Hull, East Riding, HU7 4YG
ABOUT THE ROLE
A competitive salary of £34,632 (£18.50p/h) and £2,000 Welcome Bonus* are not the only that you will be rewarded you when you join Castle Rise Care Home. As Care Home Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead at Castle Rise Care Home in Hull, you’ll support the delivery of the quality care we’re known for. Working closely with the General Manager and taking on leadership duties in their absence, you can expect to help with everything from ensuring care standards to motivating your team. You’ll inspire a multidisciplinary team to make sure they help every resident to enjoy the best possible quality of life. That means leading by example and monitoring standards through regular audits, supervised clinical practice and checking our regulatory compliance. You’ll set the highest standards and draw on your skills to develop and deliver strategies that will help you achieve your goals.
To join us as a Care Home Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead, you’ll need be a Registered Nurse (RN/RMN) with current NMC registration and a teaching/mentoring/supervision qualification. Experience in helping residents with different health needs is important too, as is a successful track record of managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments. We’ll also look for some HR experience, a strong knowledge of sales and marketing, an understanding of budget management, and a track record of supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship. Finally, you’ll be compassionate, resilient and determined to deliver quality care in our engaging and energetic environment.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• A £2000 Welcome Bonus*
• Automatic enrolment in our unique profit share scheme, where you will share in the commercial success of your care home
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.