Hugh Myddelton House Care Centre, 25 Old Farm Avenue, Southgate, London, N14 5QR
£35,000 per annum
5th November 2020
5th December 2020
Barchester are recruiting a Home Sales Adviser to join the team in North London on a temporary basis. We are looking for a friendly sales professional with a healthcare background who will support two stunning homes to increase occupancy. This is your opportunity to work alongside an exceptional management team to ensure the success of a first-class care home. Barchester are an industry-leading care provider, with one of the best quality ratings of any large care home provider in the UK. This is a temporary 6 month contract.
NEED TO HAVE:
• Track record in sales and marketing, preferably in a care home setting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to present to individuals and groups.
• Experience building relationships within a local community.
• Full UK driving licence.
NEED TO DO:
• Represent the homes and Barchester in a friendly and professional manner.
• Responsible for all sales activity for the home.
• Talking to potential new residents over the phone, and providing informative and welcoming tours of the home.
• Engage with residents and relatives to understand their experience and requirements.
• Respond to sales enquiries.
• Actively generate leads and identify local marketing opportunities.
• Maintain a contacts database.
As the only healthcare provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019 & 2020, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.