Ouse View Care Home, Ouse View, Fulford, York, Yorkshire and the Humber, YO19 4QT
Competitive Salary package
13th January 2021
21st February 2021
Ouse View, Home Sales Adviser
The 64 Bedded Residential Care Home open Last year, in Fulford a historic village and civil parish on the outskirts of York, 2 miles to the south of the city, on the east bank of the River Ouse
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Care Home Sales & Marketing Manager at this brand new Barchester home, you’ll be the friendly, professional face that represents us. This is your opportunity to make this first-class home a success from day one.
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Taking a proactive role in generating leads and coordinating local marketing activities
• Responding swiftly and compassionately to sales enquiries
• Providing detailed information about the quality of our facilities and services
• Putting minds at rest by ensuring details about contracts are well communicated
• Maintaining the contacts database for your care home.
A dynamic and creative sales adviser, you’re someone who knows how to connect effectively with all sorts of people. With a flair for communication you are confident in making compelling presentations to individuals and small groups. You know how to market to, and build strong links with the local community and are passionate in your approach to sales.
We’re looking for a Home Sales Adviser, who has:
• A track record in sales and marketing
• A willingness for regular travel and a full UK driving licence
• A background in care homes; although not essential this would be an advantage.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into a generous profit-share scheme
• Holiday, retail and leisure discounts
If you’d like to use your sales and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.