Barchester’s IT department deliver a full range of services to 240 homes and hospitals across the UK, as well as a large team of remote staff. We have a rare opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join this established team in Inverness. This varied role will involve placing orders for equipment, arranging shipment, and processing invoices, as well as maintaining inventory and providing administrative support to members of the IT department.
NEED TO HAVE:
• Maths and English qualification.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with previous administration experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
NEED TO DO:
• Assist with all aspects of the IT administration functions.
• Place orders.
• Check and process invoices.
• Ensure receipt of deliveries.
• Arrange incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Maintain hardware and software inventories.
• Provide administrative support to members of staff within the department.
Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.