Alice Grange Care Home, Ropes Drive, Isidores Road Kesgrave, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP5 2GA
15th September 2020
14th October 2020
Barchester’s Alice Grange in Ipswich are recruiting a Lifestyle Manager to join the team. In this newly created position, the successful candidate will oversee activities, community engagement, and service approach, ensuring that we are offering a five star lifestyle at Alice Grange. We are looking for an experienced and customer focussed candidate with a passion for life enrichment, who will lead by example to continuously improve our resident experience, and in turn support the home’s occupancy to grow.
NEED TO HAVE:
• Proven experience in premium brand lifestyle delivery.
• Proven track record in delivering against targets.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to demonstrate empathy.
• Evidence of ability to work effectively within a multi-functional team.
• Evidence of ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
• Full UK driving licence.
NEED TO DO:
• Develop a plan to establish a five star residential living experience on all communities.
• Work with the community engagement team to build their networks with local community groups.
• Increase the presence and reputation of the home within the local area.
• Develop relationships with key community figures who will support Alice Grange’s name and reputation.
• Work with a whole home approach to ensure that there is a strong programme of events and activities targeted at improving the lifestyle of all residents.
• Develop a rich, varied and rewarding programme of activities for residents of all interests and abilities.
• Ensure that activities programmes and recent news is available on our website and external media.
• Create documents to evidence the lifestyle and activities delivered in the home.
• Ensure there is visual evidence in the home of life being lived appropriate to a premium brand, private residential home.
• Complete show rounds with new potential residents, explaining all of the benefits of living in Alice Grange.
As the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019 & 2020, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.