Barchester Inverness Office, Moray View House, Stoneyfield, Inverness, Highlands and Islands, IV2 7GG
8th October 2020
8th November 2020
Barchester Healthcare have an opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join our established finance team in Inverness. This role will include ensuring the accurate and timely processing and payment of Barchester employees, and that expenses are paid in accordance with company policy. As the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019 & 2020, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with an employer who will value your contribution.
NEED TO HAVE
• Previous payroll experience (desirable)
• Some understanding of PAYE (desirable)
• A high level of accuracy, and the ability to process large volume payrolls
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
NEED TO DO
• Process a large number of payrolls on a weekly basis
• Support nursing homes across the UK with payroll related queries
• Ensure nursing home Administrators are inputting data to the internal systems correctly and accurately
• Produce payslips and reports for homes
• Monthly reconciliation of control accounts
• Assist with year-end returns
As well as a competitive salary, we offer impressive benefits which would include contribution to a pension scheme, and free training and development. You’ll also have plenty of opportunity to grow your career in a large organisation with a warm and supportive environment.
If you’d like to use your experience in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is an empowering and rewarding place to be.