Cherry Trees Care Home, Stratford Road, Oversley Green, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6LN
£14.00 per hour
2nd December 2019
27th March 2020
Are you a qualified Chef looking for more of a work life balance whilst looking for an opportunity to make what you do matter?
We are currently looking for a Peripatetic Chef to help support our care homes in and around the Midlands region. Great opportunity to help support several teams and homes in delivering high quality fresh food.
It is an exciting time to join the Barchester family. We have an ambitious new builds programme, aiming to open 10 brand new purpose-built homes per year, and have also recently embarked on an exciting new acquisition, with a further 24 homes to join the Barchester portfolio in early 2020.
With our portfolio already exceeding 200 homes, hospitals and complex care homes, Barchester can offer long term career growth and opportunities for ambitious Chefs who pride themselves on delivering high quality hospitality.
Barchester is the only healthcare provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for by the Best Companies b-Heard Survey.
Competitive rate of pay and all travel costs will be paid.
• A personable approach with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of residents
• A good understanding of nutrition
• Experience of working with fresh seasonal food
• NVQs/SVQs or City & Guilds equivalent
• Up to date food hygiene
• Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment within our home
• Confidence engaging with residents
• Strong kitchen management skills
• Work life balance - working days with alternate weekends
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Opportunity to showcase your talent at the annual Barchester Hospitality Awards
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
If you are a passionate chef who is keen to be part of a company that centres on celebrating life and making a difference, Barchester is the place to be.
Please follow the link to apply and for further information please contact Tara Connor on email@example.com