A rare opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and versatile PR Manager to join Barchester’s experienced marketing team in Central London. As the market leader in providing quality residential and nursing care, we are proud of the service that we provide and look to our marketing team to promote Barchester’s ethos in the wider public arena. As a key member of the marketing team, you will support more than 200 Home Managers to ensure positive individual reputation, as well as promote wider brand awareness for Barchester. As the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued.
NEED TO HAVE
• Proven experience achieving positive PR coverage and crisis communication management
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• English A level qualification
NEED TO DO
• Maximise positive PR opportunities for over 200 homes and hospitals across the UK
• Drive the reputation of Barchester and the individual homes
• Support Home Managers to increase occupancy by devising marketing strategy and collateral
• Track media coverage and manage crisis communications quickly, co-ordinating positive responses
• Support Barchester’s ambitious New Builds programme with a targeted marketing strategy
• Write editorial content
• Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Manage external agencies
• Demonstrate an ability to self-motivate
If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.