Henford House Care Home, Lower Marsh Road, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 9PB
Up to £14.00 per hour
26th September 2019
24th October 2019
As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we’ll support you to take your first NMC OSCE assessment within three months. (Until you’ve passed your OSCE, you’ll be undertaking care rather than nursing related duties.) To join us, you’ll need to hold a valid IELTs pass certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all areas. You’ll also need a Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Computer Based Training certificate and an invite to undertake the NMC’s OSCE test.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.