Barchester Inverness Office, Moray View House, Stoneyfield, Inverness, Highlands and Islands, IV2 7GG
6th October 2020
6th November 2020
Due to expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen in the Barchester Healthcare Finance Team. We are looking to recruit a Project Accountant to join our established team in Inverness. In this varied role, you will support the Management Accountant to produce monthly management accounts for a group of companies, review balance sheets, and investigate variances.
NEED TO HAVE:
• You should be a fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years management accounts experience, preferably in a large volume environment.
• Exceptional analytical and excel skills.
• Strong attention to detail
NEED TO DO:
• Preparation of accurate and timely management accounts on a monthly basis for a group of companies to tight deadlines.
• Investigate and explain variances to Senior Managers.
• Overall responsibility for balance sheet reviews.
• Daily and monthly interfacing of accounting transactions.
• Ensure systems are integrated appropriately and efficiently into the financial system and relevant controls are in place.
• Assist with the annual audit process.
• Administration of the financial system (CODA) and system upgrades
• Assist with system implementations.
As the only healthcare provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019 & 2020, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.