Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
National, N/A, UK, National
With over 25 years’ experience, nearly 240 care homes, and six independent hospitals, Barchester is one of the UK’s foremost care providers. Our mission is to provide the best possible care to elderly and vulnerable people, so we’re growing and improving our services. The digital transformation projects scheduled across the business are a key aspect of this mission, and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join us, working to ensure the successful implementation of new digital technologies.
NEED TO HAVE:
• Proven track record of management and prioritisation of projects
• Ability to engage at the most senior level to secure buy-in and support and provide challenge in an effective way
• Previous experience in managing digital implementation projects
• Commercial astuteness
• Ability to direct and motivate a work stream team and facilitate a learning culture within it
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills, able to analyse complex and specialised data and information and devise plans accordingly
• Ability to work under demanding timescales and remain calm under pressure
• Ability to express specialised and complex ideas or principles to non-expert staff
• Full UK driving licence and ability to travel across the UK on a weekly basis
NEED TO DO:
• Oversee the e-care roll out programme and management of implementation team
• Determine the resources required to develop and ensure successful delivery of projects
• Provide regular governance and projects reporting to the Programme Director, Business Owner and Executive team
• Day-to-day management of the work stream to ensure objectives and deliverables are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints, whilst managing stakeholder expectations
• Take responsibility for project documentation, including master project plan, risk register and issues log
• Ensure solutions are rigorously challenged, tested and piloted before being implemented
• Establish and monitor checks and balances to ensure an effective implementation
• Own and oversee the production of high quality management information
• Regularly canvass feedback and lessons learnt from customers and implement recommendations as appropriate for continuous improvement
• Ensure a holistic implementation approach that seeks to embed lasting change
• Consider all elements of change, including business impact, people, behaviours, and values
As the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.