Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Waterside Court Care Home, Wallingford Road, Wallingford, OX10 9EG
Barchester is opening a Brand New Residential Care Home Waterside Court in Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Waterside Court is a 70 Bedded Residential care home opening soon.
In the role of Receptionist Concierge you will first point of contact, the role holder will provide a great first impression of the Care Home/Hospital and ensure that an excellent experience is maintained and delivered throughout to the highest standards for all of our employees, relatives, residents and visitors. As a care home we provide a 7 day per week service for the residents without restrictions for visitors. The receptionist/concierge role is required each day and therefore you will be expected to work alternate weekends to provide this service, and during those weeks will have 2 days off during the week.
The role of receptionist Concierge will involve:-
• Being an advocate for great customer experience
• Promote a positive and professional image when interacting with residents, relatives / patients, staff and external bodies, including over the phone & face to face, retaining confidentiality at all times.
• Enquiry Management of the home, ensuring all prospective client enquiries to the home are handled in an effective and timely manner, completing show rounds of the home added the information to our system.
• Manage preparation and delivery of successful open days and events at the home working closely with Lifestyle Co-ordinator.
• Ensure home is represented appropriately on website to support enquiry generation with up to date content and information, create & Manage booking system (e.g salon and family joining relative for meals)
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of local attractions, building relationships with suppliers to ensure residents and relatives can enjoy events outside the home
• Liaise with Lifestyle Co-ordinator on a weekly basis to understand upcoming activities, events and outings supporting a booking process for outings and ensuring each trip is full with a waiting list
• Respond to ad-hoc service requests of residents and visitors and take ownership of such requests through to resolution.
• NVQ Level 2 in Administration
• Good Knowledge of GDPR
• Previous experience with another healthcare provider
• Excellent customer service experience
• Good planning & organisational skills
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
If you’d like to use your administrative and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.