Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
National, N/A, UK, National
Barchester’s award winning recruitment team have an opportunity for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join us on our International Recruitment Team. You will provide support to Home Managers and Hospital Directors across the UK, looking at their permanent staffing needs and looking at opportunities to recruit internationally into clinical roles. As the only care provider in the UK to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019, 2020, and 2021, we are market leaders in employee experience and have the most impressive product in the sector. This is a home-based role, allowing you to take ownership of the recruitment process for your international nurse pipeline. The division’s Recruitment Manager will support you to develop your practice and knowledge around international recruitment, and work with you to ensure that you are delivering an exceptional service to our hiring managers and candidates. You don’t need to have previous experience in international recruitment to be successful in this role, as long as you are organised with an interest in the process, we will provide all of the training and advice you will need to thrive this fantastic team.
NEED TO HAVE
• 12 months experience in nursing recruitment
• Ability and motivation to provide an exceptional recruitment service from home
• Full UK driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
• Exceptional communication and organisation skills
NEED TO DO
• Liaise with recruitment managers, home managers, hospital directors, divisional directors, and administrators to understand each home or hospital’s recruitment needs
• Develop understanding of the visa application and sponsorship process and requirements
• Ensure vacancies are advertised where appropriate and monitored in accordance with external regulations
• Resource nurses directly as well as via external agencies
• Screen candidates with enthusiasm to assess their suitability for each position
• Support candidates and home administrators throughout the post-offer process to minimise withdrawals
• Support home managers to embed new international nurses into the home
• Communicate regularly and clearly with international nursing candidates by phone and email to provide regular updates and reassurance
• Understand the package Barchester can offer to international nurses, including financial reimbursements and payments for visas etc
• Contact new starters throughout their first months to ensure retention
If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.