Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
National, N/A, UK, National
Due to the continued expansion of Barchester’s portfolio of premium care homes, we have an opportunity for a Regional Life Enrichment Trainer to join our established Customer and Resident Experience team. Barchester are committed to providing our with an unrivalled resident experience, and this crucial role will look at all aspects of life in a Barchester home, including dining experience, activities, events and entertainment, positive wellbeing, community and family engagement. You will design, create, and deliver training to encourage a whole home approach to resident experience that is tailored to each service. We are looking for an inspirational training manager with significant experience in customer service, who will be able to motivate teams at all levels across the business both remotely and in face to face settings.
Alongside a competitive salary, we are also offering a £6,000 car allowance, as well as a 10% annual bonus.
NEED TO HAVE:
• Proven experience designing, delivering, and tracking training, ideally in customer experience
• Excellent organisational, time management, and diary management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Proven ability to measure changes and developments against KPIs
• Willing to travel to locations across the country which may involve overnight stays
• Training qualification
• GCSE English and Maths
• A full UK driving licence
NEED TO DO:
• Work collaboratively to develop and deliver a life enrichment and whole home approach training programme
• Drive quality improvement through analysis of independent audit scores and internal/external regulatory inspection reports
• Conduct audits to identify support and training requirements across the business in relation to life enrichment
• Provide bespoke training and 1:1 coaching where identified as necessary through a gap analysis
• Design and distribute guidance documentation to support the resident experience strategy
• Produce timely periodic reports and present trend analysis for the business
• Continually review and drive innovative improvements to the resident experience strategy
• Ensure all aspects of life enrichment in a service is evidenced
As the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in 2019, 2020, and 2021, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.