Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Hawthorns Care Centre, O'Neill Drive, North Blunts, Peterlee, Co Durham, SR8 5UP
Competitive rates of pay and a £2000* Welcome Bonus are just some of the bonuses of joining Hawthorns Care Centre as a Registered Deputy Manager. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.*
Hawthorns Care Centre have a CQC rating of 'OUTSTANDING'!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) at Hawthorns Care Centre, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality care they deserve. We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN), you’ll have the autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN). Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important too, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
In return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package including:
• NMC PIN paid
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.