Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Darnton Suite, Hundens Lane, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 1JF
Competitive rates of pay, £2000* Golden Hello, and mileage contributions are just some of the bonuses of joining Hundens Park Care Home as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse (RMN) at Hundens Park complex care home, you’ll use your compassion and experience to help deliver the exceptional levels of care and support we’re known for. Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you’ll provide care and support to residents with complex and sometimes challenging behaviours. You’ll help improve residents’ quality of life by ensuring their needs are met and that each person is always treated with dignity and respect. That means you’ll take the time to listen to our patients, and provide and supervise the delivery of excellent nursing care. As a Registered Nurse specialising in mental health, you can enjoy the autonomy you need to make a real difference. In return, we’ll give you plenty of opportunities for training and career development.
To join us as a Registered Nurse (RMN), you’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, particularly in relation to dementia. Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• NMC PIN paid
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.