Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Windermere House Independent Hospital, Birkdale Way, Newbridge Road, Hull, East Riding, HU9 2BH
Competitive rates of pay and a £2000* Welcome Bonus are just some of the bonuses of joining Windermere as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse (RMN) at a Barchester independent mental health hospital, you’ll use your compassion and experience to deliver the quality care and support we’re known for. Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you’ll provide care and support to patients with complex and sometimes challenging behaviours. You’ll help improve patients’ quality of life by ensuring their needs are met and that each person is always treated with dignity and respect. That means you’ll take the time to listen to our patients, and provide and supervise the delivery of excellent nursing care. As a Registered Nurse (RMN) at Barchester, you can enjoy the freedom and autonomy you need to make a real difference.
You’ll need to have current NMC registration to join us as a Registered Nurse (RMN). We’ll look for an up-to-date knowledge of clinical practices together with a strong understanding of CQC requirements and frameworks. Your proactive approach will mean you’re ready to make the most of the personally-tailored training programme we’ll develop for you. Dedicated and compassionate, you should also have experience of producing well-developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and working as part of a clinical team.
REWARDS PACKAGEAs well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Annual NMC pin renewal
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d want for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.