Barchester Inverness Office, Moray View House, Stoneyfield, Inverness, Highlands and Islands, IV2 7GG
13th January 2020
13th February 2020
Barchester’s expanding accounts team are recruiting a Sales Ledger Manager. Based in our Inverness office, the role will require you to oversee the accurate production of sales invoicing, receipting, and cash allocations for a portfolio of more than 200 care homes and hospitals. We are looking for an inspirational leader, who will be able to motivate a sales leger team to achieve accurate and timely results.
NEED TO HAVE
• Previous management experience in a sales ledger team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
NEED TO DO
• Motivate and train the sales ledger team
• Authorise final account statements
• Resident billing for all client types (e.g. local authority, self-funding, etc.)
• Liaise with local authority and continuing healthcare funders to ensure accounts are set up accurately
• Running and issuing sales invoices for all homes across the portfolio
• Ensure appropriate debt recovery procedures are followed
As well as a competitive salary, we offer impressive benefits which would include contribution to a pension scheme, and free training and development. You’ll also have plenty of opportunity to grow your career in a large organisation with a warm and supportive environment.
If you’d like to use your experience in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is an empowering and rewarding place to be.