Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Reigate Beaumont Care Home, Colley Lane, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9JB
Barchester’s Central Marketing team have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our expanding team. We are looking for an experienced, customer-focussed, offline marketer with plenty of experience in a corporate environment. You will be confident in your ability to represent a large, premium brand, developing campaigns within Barchester’s agreed strategy, and demonstrating a clear return on investment. This role will predominantly focus on our extensive new builds programme, so previous experience or involvement in the launch of a new site would be beneficial. This is a permanent position, with regular travel across the South of England, and to our head office in Central London on a weekly basis.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• 10% annual bonus
• Car allowance
• Access to a range of retail and leisure discounts
• Opportunity to further develop your marketing career within a phenomenally experienced and supportive team
NEED TO HAVE:
• Proven offline marketing experience within a premium corporate environment
• Ability to clearly demonstrate return on investment through various reporting methods
• Experience in budget management
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible to travel across the UK, but predominantly in the south of England
NEED TO DO:
• Plan and implement offline marketing campaigns for multiple luxury new build care homes
• Visit new premium care homes throughout the building process to review signage and engagement opportunities
• Ensure a positive customer journey across all stages of the enquirer’s journey
• Creative involvement in the naming of new care homes, including managing internal and external approval
• Agree signage proposals, ensuring correct placement, branding and messaging
• Adapt creative messaging to suit the local market
• Co-ordinate marketing for key events, including the ground breaking, topping out, show suite opening, and VIP events
• Complete regular reports to demonstrate progress, timescales, and return on investment
• External agency management
As the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK for the last 3 consecutive years, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.