Discover your career at Barchester
Discover your career at Barchester
Billingham Grange Independent Hospital, High Grange Avenue, Billingham, Cleveland, TS23 3TY
Competitive rates of pay and a £2000 Welcome Bonus are just some of the rewards of joining the Outstanding Billingham Grange as a Senior Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for Progression.
CQC Report- OUTSTANDING!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Nurse (RMN/RNLD) at Billingham Grange Outstanding Hospital in Billingham, you’ll use your leadership skills to deliver the quality care and support we’re known for. We’ll look to you to be a hands-on clinical leader who provides expertise to our multi-disciplinary team. You’ll create a safe and supportive environment where our residents with a range of mental and physical needs are always treated with dignity and respect. Your professional judgement will be used to make critical clinical decisions, from assessing the needs of a new resident to administrating medicines in line with NMC regulations. As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you’ll support and mentor your team to deliver the highest standards of nursing. As a Senior Nurse, you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
To join us as a Senior Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC registration and a mentor or supervision qualification. Experience of delivering excellent care to residents with dementia, producing care plans and detailed risk assessments is important. We’ll also look for an up-to-date knowledge on the most recent clinical practices and regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. You’ll be a natural leader and problem solver who has worked with older people and acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship. Dedicated, ambitious and resilient, you’ll have a strong track record of delivering improvements to achieve quality care.
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Automatic enrolment in our unique profit share scheme, where you will share in the commercial success of your care home
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
We recognise that you and your role is pivotal in shaping the future of our organisation. That’s why in return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package. Take a look at how we’re committed to rewarding your amazing work and commitment when you join us.
We’re proud to have over 240 care homes and six independent hospitals nationwide, that continually meet and exceed all relevant regulatory compliance standards. Join one of our fantastic teams and you’ll make sure our residents and patients get the outstanding quality of care, support, services and facilities they deserve.
We recognise and celebrate difference and pride ourselves on creating an inclusive environment for all. Whoever you are, we want you to be yourself, always. This enables greater diversity across the entire organisation for the benefit of our workforce and also the people we celebrate life with in our homes and hospitals. Barchester is proud to be an equal opportunities organisation.